My 2008 Summed Up!!
1. What did you do in 2008 that you had never done before?
Gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!!
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I was keeping one pretty good until I got knocked up! Yes, I will make more for this year. I've started my list....
My new resolutions:
I'll keep mine a secret as well, maybe it will work!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Just me! I'm working on a couple of people so that our kids will be best pals! ;)
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No. 2008 was a great year for life & love!
5. What countries did you visit?
Just the good ol' USA! (Our 1 year Anniversary trip to the Bahamas was hampered by Gobbles!)
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
I haven't lacked anything, life is good!
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
March 1st- Big fat positive!; September 20th-the amazing shower thrown by my sisters and Carrie; October 20th-The birth of Baby Charlotte!; October 20th-Matt gave me a charm bracelet thanking me for having his baby, so precious!; November 3rd-the nuptials of TomKat, we couldn't be there except in spirit, but I am so happy for them and it is time that she has some happiness in her life! December 9th-the engagement of my oldest BFF Kelly.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Having a baby!
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really. I had PIH (Pregnancy Induced Hypertension), which limited my exercising, which caused me to blow up like a beached whale, which....you get the picture! lol
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Our Nursery Furniture!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
All of my friends and family!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Just two, both shall remain un-named, one has redeemed herself!
14. Where did most of your money go?
Into our baby - new paint and new bedroom furniture, clothes, shoes, toys, anything and everything our Sweet Baboo could want!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The arrival of Charlotte!!
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
I will have to check on that one!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? HAPPIER
b) thinner or fatter? Ugh, FATTER, but Baboo is totally worth it and I've lost 44 lbs so far, so I can't complain! :)
c) richer or poorer? Richer, definitely!!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Hmm, I should've taken advantage of being pregnant, definitely, and ate more junk! lol
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Nothing, 2008 was a very busy year!
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At my home in the morning and dinner at Jill & Bill's!
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. What concerts did you attend this year?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
There are lots, but I will have to single out The Mentalist.
25. Do you dislike anyone now that you didn't dislike this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Twilight!!!! I'm only on page 90, but I am totally into it! Hey, can't read like I used to with a baby!
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
A baby GIRL!
29. What did you want and not get?
I've been very blessed!!
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Strangers, I'm still having nightmares!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had lunch with my baby daddy and In-Laws and then dinner with my other family at Maggiano's at Cumberland! So fun!!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Nothing really! Life is Great!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Not so hip! lol
34. What kept you sane?
Pregnancy books, so I could check every symptom and know if it was "normal"! :)
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don't really fancy celebrities...
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The economy, the candidates, the fact that we are moving toward a socialist government.
37. Who did you miss?
My dad, everyday, but especially with Charlotte's arrival. He would be over the moon and have so much fun with her.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I guess it would be everyone I work with, they are really great people and have been really good to me.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Time flies. Enjoy every moment!
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Be Careful What You Wish For Cuz You Just Might Get It" - Pussycat Dolls, LMAO!!!!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
My 2008 Summed Up!!
Posted by The Zombson's at 8:23 AM